Friday 8 April 2011

Getting this off my chest

This week has been a long one, especially after taking a week off. I feel like i've been dreading everyday of school, but at the same time, I feel like I've missed so much. Homework has been the obvious problem of my absence and I'm procrastinating a lot more than I have before. I'm loosing the habit of doing homework and assignments to my best potential.
Anyways, I feel like I'm falling apart... I'm just trying to hard.. and I know it. I feel I'm trying so hard just to keep my friends.. even though I know that they'll be there for me. It may sound silly, but I'm just someone who thinks too much, which makes me very socially awkward. I hate it. I'm saying things I don't mean, or I'm saying things that people probably don't care about. Ugh... I feel like I'm in some emo stage or something. lol I know that it takes time to know who I am and who my true friends are but I really hate feeling this way. I'm not really sure what I'm saying myself, but I know that this stuff has been in the back of my mind for a while now and I've never gotten the chance to really express how I feel.. and I actually feel somewhat better. I know that this isn't everything but I hope that I can get all of these feelings across. *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment