Tuesday 23 October 2012

Ideas Worth Rhyming


I told myself a long time ago that if I ever got an dslr, I would take pictures with it for my blog, so I guess it's finally happening! Anyways..

I did a show on Sunday with Tafiya, Andrew and Emma for a spoken word event for Speak Out. I have to say that it was a pretty big deal for me since I was kind of in charge without even realizing aha. It was my first time at this kind of event and I learned so much from those couple hours. It actually really inspired me. By the time it got to us it was around 4:30, and hour and a half later than they said we would go on but whatever. With this show, I had the time to think through my moves and I just went with the flow. Normally I would just do a set I've done a countless number of times really quickly and just throw in a six step here and there lol I was really happy with our performance.. and Emma did GREAT for her first show (':

Hopefully there will be pics of the event soon to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment