Saturday 25 February 2012

Session

Honestly, yesterday was one of the best sessions. First, I had perfect timing with busing there and I got there early at around 4:40. Bought myself a snack and went to the class. We learned about circling and traveling with top rock. I was so glad that Kareen could teach us. At session I was practicing my set and I actually used it in a couple ciphers. A couple of people came up to me and complemented my footwork and threads which made me really happy. I feel like I could only see my improvement when other people see it. Many other people also helped me to improve my set and learned some more stuff from teacher. And I love how they played capsule and everyone was all hyped up. Yesterday was like a make-up for last week's awkward session aha

No comments:

Post a Comment