Friday 27 April 2012

First time

..I have ever had some kind of unexpected conflict with a friend. A close friend. It seems reasonable that you are angry but at us? I just want to let you know that we have your back anytime as long as you tell us before hand. I just hope next time you will. I wish that you could be truthful with your parents about these things though. Well that's easy for me to say since I don't really know how things work in your house. But I hope you understand our circumstances as well. It's not like we intended to rat you out, it was just unexpected. I hope this won't affect our friendship, to be honest I try my best to be a good friend to you. But now this incident has just made me feel like a bad friend, even though I know that's not the case..

This post is very contradicting.. akhiaegfjbajkfb

No comments:

Post a Comment