Sunday 6 May 2012

More than expected

Saturday I was invited to a session and I had no idea what to expect. The only session I go to is yd sessions so it was great to be in a different environment. What I didn't know was the extent of this program being offered to us for free. I feel so honoured to be apart of this program and now I just need to try my best to excel from it no matter what. I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity to improve. I also feel like I made a lot of progress from that one day, far more progress than I would in one yd session. Another thing I learned was the mentality I should have as a dancer. Someone told me that I should try my best when I am tired so that when I have energy, I  will improve a lot faster. Obviously he said it way better than how I said it but I was just really inspired after what he said. At the end of the day, I was asked to be a part of the team. I was surprised, happy and confused all at once but I couldn't help but accept the offer right away. I am just so privileged to be surrounded by such great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment